So, how do folks find their way here to the Proposal Guys? I guess most of you learn about the site from hearing us present at conferences or on courses, when you work with us in your organisations, or by word of mouth from your fellow proposal professionals.
Some arrive here from search engines, too. Here are a few of the terms that we’ve seen recently that we’d *expect* to have led people to us: “red team review”, “building strategic proposals”, “proposal training”, “writing bids”, “proposal bid management”, “bid qualification”, “best practice proposal” and ” blog about proposal writing”.
- “why guys propose”
- “forget lunch” (sadly far too common when deadlines loom)
- “what guys really mean”
- ” shoemaker tools of the trade” (?)
- “brevity is the essence of wit”
- “any unattended child will be given an espresso” (!!!)
- “married couple seeks same. woman must be pretty and sensual.”
- and my overall favourite: “should guys propose over Christmas” (I so hope there’s a recent happy story there!)
However you found us, a happy new year to you from both BJ and myself – and we hope you keep enjoying our little labour of love throughout the coming year!